Saturday 11 April 2009

The Inner space - update


The last few days have seen quite a change inside the tunnel. I've attatched some support lines to the frame for the tomatoes and and have altered the path layout to allow me to get into the corners.



Outside has seen me finish off the polygutter with a wombled piece of dowpipe and a recycled barrel for water collection. A quick trip to Guildford Marine also provided a cheap bilge pump to allow me to pump the water to where a want it. With any luck and the current state of rain I hope I can have a full 240 litres ready for the the summer months.

At home things continue to grow in the potting shed -formally known as the lounge- at an alarming rate, it's nice to know that the nurturing instincts of the Rascal include the curbit family too.



That's all for today folks.

D

No comments: